3.30.2010

family session

I've been taking on very little work with my little one due to arrive in just a couple of weeks but I wanted to quickly post a few photos from my last family session. Such a sweet family and could "Baby E" be more adorable? She got me even more excited to have a little one in our home again!

FYI...I will be taking a break from doing any sessions for at least several weeks as I learn to juggle life with four young ones. I'll be back soon enough though and I'll be sure to let you know when that is. Thanks!






4 comments:

  1. their little girls is so gorgeous!!! great job katrina! let me know if you need anything these next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant, "their little girl" (singular!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family! Great work Katrina!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!! love your work!
    I'm beka and bill's friend!
    --you are really amazing!!!!

    Love this blog!!! l really like your style.
    i'm following it :)
    Hope you follow mine too
    http://ColorMePrincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete